Saturday, March 12, 2011

Montrose Ride with team LG

A great turnout by Team LG at the long version of the Montrose ride today. Very fast ride averaging 22+ mph for the entire ride. No accidents, a few dorks, cool weather, no Bento boxes, and nobody yelling "on your left". The way a ride should be. A special thanks to Joe Pugliese for buying me coffee with my money. Thanks, Joe. It really hit the spot. A cool 72 miles and home by 11:30.
On a more serious note, I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to the club, it's members, sponsors, and board of directors for taking part in the Palm Springs Century a couple of weeks ago. This club has a racing history dating back over 4o years and I may have tarnished it's reputation by attending this event. I will make it my life's goal to somehow make up for it.
Next off to San Dimas for the MTB US Cup. See below...



Two National Champions in the mix on this day.



Left to right: Tim Claudio, Mike Carlson, Chris London, Joe Pugliese, Jaycee Carey, Joel Bertet

No comments:

Post a Comment